Monday, June 13, 2011

Le-Cry: Post 2011 NBA Finals













First off, I never blogged before in my life, but my despise, abhorrence, malevolence (etc..) towards Le-Cry Shame (aka. Lebron James) made me want to start. I guess if someone asked what has Lebron done for me in my life, my reply would be on how I started blogging because of him.

Before I get into what I really want to talk about I want to state:
"I am a Lebron-Hater!" So if you don't like what I'm saying please go read elsewhere. Talk all the smack you want to me, but this is specifically for those who like reading about Lebron's failures. If you want to complain tell Lebron to start winning some and I really mean SOME Championships. You will also find out why I hate him by reading my blogs, and if someday, Lebron even gets to reading one of my blogs, I hope it hits home and shows him how despicable he truly is.

I've been reading numerous articles on the Dallas Mavericks beating the Miami Heat, yesterday, June 13, 2011. It was, is and always will be a great feeling when I see another year go by on Lebron losing. Before Game 1, I jokingly told my wife that if the Mavs win this year it would make up for the rest of this year. She replied laughing, "What about the baby?" since we're expecting a child sometime in September. I'm grateful she took it as a joke, but I share this with you so that it shows how much (I dare say because I don't like to) hate I have for the Heat, more geared towards Lebron James.

I'm not going to go into all the articles I've read up to this point, but I will mention a few. I thought after Le-Cry lost the 2007 NBA Finals it would have gave him the urgency on how freaking important this NBA Finals is not only to him as a player, but also to his credibility and his legacy.

One thing I don't understand is how can one call himself "the King" when you really don't have anything to show for it. It's like me making the claim, I am the best chef in the world without me winning any cooking contest and official cooking tournaments. If someone is going to give me the "you're entitled to your own opinion", that's just epic lame because in this case how can you call yourself something without much hard evidence, proof or whatever. In one article "Lebron could cough up Finals" written by Yahoo expert, Adrian Wojnarowski, it stated:


"Two years ago, an All-American college player told his coach that James called him and the young player didn’t recognize the number.
'This is the King,' the voice said.
The kid was like, 'Huh?'
'This is the King.'
Uh, who?
'King James.'
Oh, right."


This boggles me because he calls himself the "King", but first and foremost he has no rings to show forth. The article also refers to how Wade and Lebron are going to take over the NBA by storm, and how the generation that I grew up (Kidd, R.Allen, Kobe, Garnett, even having the luxury of watching both MJ's, list goes on) is slowly going away. It's just not the same; as each season passes I feel more and more sorry for the NBA and its fans. But going back to Lebron calling himself king is just outright nonsense. I don't want to get into this too much, but I'll agree that Lebron is "the King", of losing.

Another article I want to share is, "A season without acquittal for LeBron" written by ESPN writter, Brian Windhorst. Lebron tweeted “The Greater Man upstairs know [sic] when it's my time. Right now isn't the time.” Really Lebron?! Instead of him saying "It's my fault, I should have stepped up. I didn't rise to the occasion. I should have done more," he uses God. He shouldn't be bringing God into the picture with his failures, in the first place.

But the part that kills me the most is when Lebron said, “All the people that were rooting me on to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want with me and my family and be happy with that.” I know where Lebron is coming from. He's in defensive mode, I don't know if he should rightfully be in that mode, but doesn't this sound like a little boy rather than a man. He's just trying to say he doesn't care when the whole series he was stating things like he does actually care. Contradicting?

I really don't think Jordan, Magic, or even Shaq would be saying these kinds of things...TO FANS!!! In fact, I don't recall them saying anything like that when fans wanted them to lose or going against them. Lebron knows that countless of people wanted not only the Miami Heat to fail but also himself. I know that his comments were meant for the Cleveland fans, but come on. A NBA Superstar like Lebron's status shouldn't be saying those kinds of things. He should just ignore and back his talk up with winning which he hasn't proven, yet (biggest yet ever). Yeah, we know he's rich, we know he has fame, we know he can do a lot of things even though he lost, things that most of us can't even afford to do, but one shouldn't be (especially a grown man) saying kid sh**. (Apologies: I'll try to limit my cussing) It's like a little kid coming up to me saying "I got a Lebron James Auto Rookie Card", with me responding "O yeah, I got a Michael Jordan Auto Rookie Card." Then he follows up by saying "O yeah!! At least I can go meet Michael Jordan. TAKE THAT!!" Really Lebron?? Grow up, Man up, Shut up, do something Lebron, how old are you? Seriously! People especially kids are looking up to this guy, but how can they when he's acting like this? If my child becomes anywhere near an avid basketball fan (hopefully so), I would never ever want them to be a fan of Lebron. Remember those be like Mike commercials?

There are more articles I want to get into, but I don't want this blog to get over-drastically too long so we'll wrap up. The main point of today is that Lebron really has no respect for the game, for the fans and sadly to say even for himself. He never apologized to the Miami Heat FANS, officially and properly. A true man with honor knows how to handle/take a loss. He would know that when he got beat fair and square, he needs to better himself so the next time he can rise up. I saw the same thing with Le-Cry in 2011 Finals as in the 2007 Finals. SAME THING!! 4 years Lebron, and you haven't changed. It's sad and my respect for him as a person is pretty much gone. As a player, Lebron is great, he's a megastar that can put up numbers, a great deal amount, too. But when you truly look at it, when we talk about greats, when we talk about the best players; we look at championships and/or what you've done in your career, it all depends. I'll go as far as saying in order to be considered one of the greatest of all time (not THE greatest but one of the greatest) I feel like you should at least have one championship and one finals mvp. Just winning it is not good enough to be on that list, you need, actually you must have that finals mvp to go with that championship, no choice. Winning championships and being the finals mvp helps define what being one of the greatest is all about. Winning championships is a team effort, one man can't do it all by himself that is why when you are the leader of a team, can you motivate your teammates, can you take yourself and the team over the hill and become champions? To me, men lead, boys follow. Lebron is taking the easy way out by having Wade lead the team with him being the follower. I like Wade, but not as much as before. I'm glad they lost, and I hope Wade can win another one, but at the same time I Hope Lebron Never Wins a Championship.

Is this a face of a champion? Would you want this cryer as your champion???

Joke(s) of the Day:
"Hey. I saw Lebron today. I wanted him to break a dollar. He gave me 75 cents. I asked where's the rest of it and he said "I don't have a fourth quarter." Ouch!


"Apple is coming out with a LeBron James iPhone. But it only vibrates because it has no rings."

"Tomorrow is Lebron James day, everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early." I'm going to try to use this one haha


Haters out there. Gotta love it. If you got jokes yourself, please do share.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I appreciate any helpful feedback. Please do correct me if my facts are off and not true. Thank you.

For my next blog: I'll be talking about how I went from a Lebron Fan to a Lebron Hater

I am not the owner of any of the articles and pictures. The articles are owned by Yahoo Sports and ESPN, and the picture above is taken from ESPN.com.

1 comment:

  1. great points, the biggest part for me is his reaction towards fans. another thing is i don't see how you can't dominate with his physique. some people can do way more with way less, exhibit a: j.j. barea.

    ReplyDelete